Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hocus Pocus...

 Halloween was so much fun! In early October I came up with the idea to be Kim Kardashian for Halloween. I was trying to think of what would be the most ridiculous, un-samiee thing to be and well Kim K. is about as UN-Samiee as you can get. So I ordered a black wig, slapped on some self tanner,wore my leggings, sweater jacket, boots and my over sized sunglasses and TADA Samiee has morphed into Kim K.  All that was missing was Reggie Bush. I was tempted to find a cardboard cut out of him and carry it around with me but I ran out of time.
I wore my Kim K. costume to my office job and then Friday night I went to the Halloween Party @ Painted Temple Tattoo. I opted to not to wear my KK costume but instead the super cute masquerade mask I picked up at Wal-Mart. 
The party at the shop was a lot of fun. My friend Amber's hubby was the dj, they had a tarot card reader, and they raffled off prizes. Some people even competed in a fear factor game to win tattoo time with the owner. Best of all I got to hang with some old friends I haven't seen in a loooong time.  

No comments: