Sunday, November 14, 2010

And in other news... unemployment is still on the rise...

Ok this picture does not really deal with the topic but it was taken at work so it kind of relates right? So sad day... I was recently laid off from my day job. I was at this job for almost 6 years. This was not based on performance it is simply financial.

I have never been laid off before so this is all new to me but so far it has been interesting.

Thankfully I have AMAZING friends and family that are so supportive and believe in me. Even though I have no idea what I am gonna do next. although my to-do list (which doesn't include blogging) is getting pretty long... I am not sure how I every had time to work... oh ya I had the time because I wasn't getting this crap done.

So this new adventure is not one I was anticipating but I guess I will navigate my way through.

3 comments:

Jaggers Brain said...

Love the picture you chose! I am glad that you are well taken care of, not that you can't take care of yourself. I just want to make sure you know how loved you are.

Enjoy this new adventure in your life. I am proud of your for having such a positive outlook on this.

You're amazing, and I love your face!

SamieeDee said...

Awe.. thanks Swera!!! It def helps to have a lot of moral support from my family and friends.

Can I just say Miss Maye Pants LOOOVES having me at home.

I am going a little stir crazy hanging out at home.

Pamela said...

a lot of times when things like this happen I think better opportunities are opened up to us! :) Things will work out, they always do!