Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am FOUND but not LOST!


Ok I am REALLY bad at updating this blog! I apologize. So here is the recap:


*Billings was AWESOME! I passed my pre-test even though I totally broke my toe. Not just broke but dis-located it. Ya I am awesome. But I kept a going and no one knew I was hurt till after! hahaha I tried to compete on the broken foot but did not do so well. I dropped my weapon LOL. Other than that the trip was amazing!


*On April 13th I had my spinal nerve block done and it went REALLY well. I still feel fantastic! This is the best I have felt since my PE's. No more taking pain meds daily! In fact I have not used them since 2 days after the procedure! I go in a week or so for my follow up!


*April 25th was my final 2nd Dan test and it was fantastic! I am glad it is done and over with! whew! I am offically a 2nd degree blackbelt.


*VEGAS BABY! I went to Vegas to Visit Vanessa one last time before they move to Indiana. It was a wonderful and long overdue trip! We went shopping, walked a 5k for breast cancer and saw Carrot Top at the Luxor. (He was hilarious!) It was great to not worry about work, the studio, testing etc.


So to sum it all up things are good! I have been way to busy these last couple months and I am hoping that this summer will be less hectic and I can enjoy it!

1 comment:

Nicole Dickson said...

I just love that you are a level 2 black belt now. But, we don't get to see enough of your awesomeness at the studio!