Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Goodbye Leo my friend...

I am very very sad to say that today my dear sweet Leo Marvin returned to heaven. Leo passed due to age. He was 10 years old. Leo came to live with me and my family in 2007 when Mark and Kathy decided to move to Logan and could not take him with. Mark and Kathy got Leo in 1999 as a christmas gift. Leo stayed with me and my family until Christmas eve and was a mischevious puppy. In the few days he was here he pulled down the tree and opening presents!! However when we found out Mark and Kathy were not going to take Leo we could not imagine him living anywhere else. Leo is the father of my Dayzie Maye. It has been a wonderful 2 years and I am going to miss Leo very very much. He was a big part of my
family.

3 comments:

Jaggers Brain said...

I will miss hearing stories of Leo. But I am happy to know that he had such a spoiled and happy life!

Brooke said...

Awe, I am so sorry. I love doggies they are just like having a kid in the family

Cher said...

I am so sorry about Leo. I know your dogs mean so much to you.