
Ok so when I like something I tend to REALLY like it haha. Sarah and I have discovered we are become slightly obsessive about things for a while then move on to something else. I am currently obsessed with Chelsea Handler. Not in a I wanna make out with her way but in a OMG she is hilarious and I want to be like her someday! Her t.v. show Chelsea Lately on the E! network is HILARIOUS! I love the round table when Loni Love, Jo Koy, Brad W and Michael Yo are on! I also recently read Chelsea's book "Are you there Vodka it's me Chelsea" I HIGHLY recommend it! It is a tad vulgar but it is still great! After reading it I really felt like my life is not as insane-ly weird as I thought it was. I especially learned that my father is not craziest father out there. Lord knows I love him but sometimes he does things and says things and I think to myself.... "Are all Dads like this?" apparently they are... and more importantly there are some that are crazier!

NEXT: Since Christmastime I have become a HUGE fan of the tv show BONES. I have bought the first 3 seasons and have seen all of season 4 thus far! I love it!! Seriously when I have down time, which is not often at all I pop in a DVD of BONES. I love the comedic and serious-ness of the show. After watching it and seeing the lead girl being socially awkward I realized just how socially awkward I can be! Yes it is true I am socially awkward in some aspects... mostly when it comes to relationships with men.... but hey that is for me and my therapist to work through! HAHA
Music wise I have not been able to stop listening to Lady GaGa!!! The entire CD is amazing! there are a few songs I do not like but overall I LOVE this CD! It is a GREAT way to wake me up in the morning. I have listened to it so much that little Aariel sings "Poker Face" and "Just Dance".

1 comment:
I'm glad the world now knows of our obsessions. It is kinda sad that we move from one obsession to another. I wonder what will be next?
Post a Comment