Saturday, May 30, 2009

People come and they go but they leave a mark on our hearts

Ok so in my short life I have met lots of different people through many different experiances. Work, Hobbies, mutual friends etc. This last year I have REALLY struggled with the fact that most of my closest friends live hundreds of miles away from me!! don't get me wrong, I love and cherish all of my friends I have close by and I really hope that they don't move away!! I just won't have it! hahaha It is really interesting how people come in and out of our lives and I am so grateful for the technology we have so that I can stay in contact with all of these amazing people!!!
All of our lives have taken us down different paths! It is just so amazing to me! Today I had dinner with a lovely girl (Norma)that is now leaving the salon. I am so sad that she is leaving but I know that her life is taking her in a different direction and I really hope she and I stay close! I mean she and I have a 5 year plan!! HAHA as long as she doesn't join the marriage bandwagon! Stupid men coming in and falling in love with my amazing friends promising you a life of love and happiness! Losers! Ok I am totally joking b/c I want nothing but happiness for my friends!

No comments: