
OK so when I initially saw Russel Brand clips after the MTV VMA's I thought he was a total douche. His jokes were inappropriate especially regarding the US politics. However, I saw him on Leno on May 11th and he was BRILLIANT! He was down to earth, real and not the condescending British prick he seemed to be. So after seeing him on Leno I watched his Comedy Central special called Russel Brand in New York. I HIGHLY recommend it!! He mocks himself a lot! My favorite bit is about the death threats and him meeting Mcully Culkin! So check it out on YouTube. There are 7 clips total!
1 comment:
Oy, our obsessions and interests are too similar! Ha ha ha... PS I love this photo of him! I think he's got in the bikini... unless he was dead.. and then I wouldn't go for him ... no matter how much you tart up corpse... ha ha ha.
Post a Comment