Sunday, March 1, 2009

I am "pre testing" in just over a week!!!

Ok I am going to Billings on the 12th of March and on the 13th I am PRE testing for my 2nd Dan blackbelt..... Holy shit I am freaking out!! I am scared about how I will do before and after this test as far as my lung/chest is concerned. I am really frustrated right now b/c I know I won't perform as well as I would like too but hey this is my test in life right?? not being in control and having to deal with what I am given. I know that I have HUGE expecations for myself that probably are not "realistic". It is at these times that I resent my current condition and I know that by resenting who/what I am is really inhibiting me instead of spurring me on but I am not sure how to overcome it. I do not consider myself as someone that covets what others have but right now I can honestly say I do really wish I was like most people my own age. That I could be the athletic vigourous girl I was before but I am going to go and do the best with who and what I am and hope I don't push myself to hard and do to much damage.

No comments: