I am a generally "happy" person and I try to be as positive as I can. Sadly, when I am surrounded by negativity I tend to jump on the Negative Nancy bandwagon.... so I need a litte reminder of the following:
Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
~Dennis and Wendy Mannering
The soul does not absorb negativity by accident, always by choice.
~Dodinsky,
Optimist: someone who isn't sure whether life is a tragedy or a comedy but is tickled silly just to be in the play. ~Robert Brault
The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.
~C.C. Scott
Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
~Francesca Reigler
If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want.
~Oscar Wilde
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
~Herm Albright, quoted in Reader's Digest, June 1995
A friend will remind you that assumptions born of malice are better dealt with by gleefully sticking your tongue out.
~Dodinsky
Whenever you fall, pick something up.
~Oswald Avery
Success is due less to ability than to zeal.
~Charles Buxton
Misery is a communicable disease.
~Martha Graham
2 comments:
Samalamadingdong you are the best ray of freakin sunshine out there! I am always happy and laughing when I'm around you. I just think you need to fly over here to London town so that we can adventure together here!
And just so you know the word verification for this comment is squartfu... and that also makes me laugh.
AWE! Thanks Swera face!!! If I had extra moolah I would be over in da London Town lickedy split! Work is going well but not so well that I can take a vaca. I miss you very much my adventure buddy!!
That word verification is very silly indeed :)
Post a Comment