Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Home sweet home

Finally home! For a few days anyway. My first show was great and I am only home a few days before I head back out. Well, maybe there is a huge snow storm in the Midwest that has closed a lot of airports across the country. This storm actually caused me to come home late. I left Milwaukee Monday evening and landed in Denver but my connecting flight had already left so I had to hang out at the airport until the next morning fingers crossed that I made it on standby for the first flight out. It was a looooong, looooong night. I didn't sleep, it was cold and well there are a lot of creepy people wandering around. But I made it on standby and I am home sweet home! The first thing I did was hug my beagle baby and then we napped... I hadn't slept in 24 hours so I was exhausted. Now, to get the million things I need to do done before the next trip.........:)

1 comment:

Jaggers Brain said...

Samalama... your life right now is crazy... so many adventures!

It sounds like you're having a blast though.