Monday, June 15, 2009

When it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun......

Ok don't get your hopes up I am NOT in love! hahaha Instead I have experianced a NEW kind of pain. In the form of a Migrane.... not just any migraine but the ones that cause extreme vomitting, sight and sound sensitivity and send you to the ER in the wee hours of the a.m.!! Holy crap 2 mornings in a row I awoke to a headache and withing minutes of being awake begain the viscious routine of throwing up about every 2 minutes!!! My family thought I had the swine flu!! I don't. The swine flu consists of runny nose, cough and sore throoat. My throat was only sore from the sudden exit of my intestinal acid!!
In summary people with these kinds of headaches are not kidding! Life sucks! you can't open your eyes, listen to people talk or make sudden movements or you loose their cookies, even if they have not eaten cookies!! hahahaha
I have decided to keep track of when I don't go to the hospital... that is what we should be documenting!! I am feeling better today. I am at work. I am doing my best to not open my eyes and/ or listen to people.... but sadly at work BOTH are required. Mirane or not! Although that loosing cookies thing might get people to leave me alone!!! hmmm not a bad idea!

No comments: