Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To be blissfully unaware........

Remember when you were younger and you pretty much believed what everyone told you? Like your teachers, parents, family or basically any adult. I miss those days!! I am not sure when/where or why this happens but as an "adult" I have basically become suspicious of every ones intentions and to me most peoples "promises" are not valid. In fact I am usually SHOCKED when someone genuinely does something they tell me they are going to do! This is a sad sad way to live! At what age did we all become so dis-honest and flaky? Why does everyone say what they think you want to hear? I would rather people be up front and honest with me rather than say what they don't really mean. I know that I personally make it a point to not promise anything I am not certain I will deliver on. Who knows maybe it is just me people lie to. I have been told I am "intimidating" but if you tell me what I don't want to hear it is not like I will turn into The Hulk or something. If anything I will like and respect you more for being honest and straight forward.

No comments: