Wow what a summer!! It went by so fast and I didn't get the chance to do anything sumer-like! I basically worked and read the Stephanie Plum series. Exciting life 'eh? Ya I know I am livin it up like a rockstar!!! If you are looking for something to fill your life I HIGHLY suggest this series. However, I must post a disclaimer that it is highly addictive and you will develop a STRONG desire for a coke and fries as well as donughts in times of happiness, stress, anger or boredom.

My birthday is fast approaching and I have decided to skip it this year.... and maybe next. If you feel the need to buy me something shiny and/or buy me food I will not argue. I will not however acknowledge the fact I am another year older. LOL I am not sure what it is but it really bums me out that I am another year older. *sigh*.
It doesn't help that HarLee is now in HIGHSCHOOL!!! AHH are you kidding me?? It seems like just a few years ago I was a Sophmore at Lehi excited about turning 16 and getting my first real job!! Here is Har playing Lacross, making friends with seniors, talking about boys...... AGH if only she realizes what she is getting into! Where the HELL have these years gone???
Me and Har 2009So in an effort to not embrace aging this year I have chopped my hair off.... AGAIN!! It was totally impulsive but I love it! My fam... not so much. I love the short hair now I look as sassy as I feel... look out!!!!!
So in like 2 weeks we (the studio peeps) and I are making a trek to Cody, Wyoming. *pause for you to be JELOUSE*. We are going to this magical, star filled place for a Martial Arts tournament and test. The totally awesome thing is that while the common folk do not know they are in the pressence of greatness I KNOW!! HAHA AMAZING!!!
A bad a$$ group!K well I am running low on time I will add images soon..... as long as I don't forget. In the mean time peace out!!!!

1 comment:
Love it!
To sum up our summer I would say... Stephanie... Coke and Fries! Ha ha ha
Post a Comment