Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My name is Samiee.... I am addicted to technology..

I was without the wonders of my laptop for 3... count them 3 days!! For someone that uses their laptop a lot for communication and what not this was an eternity. I never realized being without my computer would have me feeling so lost... maybe this is because I have renewed my addiction to beauty blogs.... I blame my new job :).

The reason for this separation?? A nasty, nasty NASTY virus called Windows Recovery. Completely took over my computer and made it un-use able. So I took it to the uncle of a friend and voila it has been restored! Literally.... My system had to be wiped clean. We where able to back up a lot of my pictures which are what is most important to me..... besides my beagle, family, friends and my makeup ;)

No comments: