My latest gig was in sunny, beautiful SAN DIEGO, CA!!... well a few miles north in Carlsbad but I did spend some time in San Diego. I love San Diego/Carlsbad I have been there a few times and just recently went there to visit Shaun and Virginia.... who also happened to be here in UT last weekend! so I was able to see my very best friend 2 weekends in a row.
This show was an expo that was outside during the annual Carlsbad 5000. This marathon/race has been held since 1989 and there are thousands of people that come and participate. I didn't realize this show was outside until the morning of.... which I must add began at 5 AM!!!!! UGH.... yet I managed to get a really awesome (insert sarcasm here) sunburn AND to add insult to injury many, many, many people commented on my pasty-ness.... DUH.
We got together after we where both off of work Saturday night and where did we go on a gorgeous Saturday night?? TJ Maxx and to get frozen yogurt baby! Haha we are two WiLd and CrAzY gals. this is why we are besties... we can make anything amazingly fun.
I got's dance moves... when Virginia saw me in this... she was speechless..
The last night we stayed in downtown San Diego in the gaslamp quarter at the Courtyard Marriott. The building was built in 1928 and was originally a local bank on the main floor and on the 7th floor was the headquarter for the FBI's San Diego field office. We where staying on the 7th floor..... I wonder if Mt. J. Edgar Hoover ever walked in that room or down that hallway in a dress and heels..... hmmm... But the building was amazing... all marble, concrete and steel.
No comments:
Post a Comment