Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm a travelin.... WO-MAN

So I have started working for a company going to expos around the country selling their product. What product you may be asking.... NAKED... of course right? Wouldn't be me otherwise :) It is a really great all purpose skin cream that can be used head to toe and blah blah blah... If you want to know more message me.

So... what is the first exotic locale I am sent???? Milwaukee.... yup Wisconsin that is. To work a 9 DAY BOAT SHOW! I am selling awesome skin cream at a boat show for 9 days in Milwaukee... Can't be anymore Samiee than that... also it is um...January here and if you think the winters in UT are frigid... trust me... we are in a fricken heat wave. I don't mind the cold personally, I don't LOVE it but hey ya do what ya gotta do.

The people here are pretty friendly. I have been here since Thursday the 20th and have made friends with a few other vendors at the expo. The most interesting have been the couple representing the AANR (American Association for Nude Recreation). They are the cutest little old couple... have to be in their 70's or 80's. Not what you imagine representing nudists but hey... let your freak flag fly. Despite this interesting hobby they are very sweet people.

I have worked with some cool people as well. Right now I am flying solo because my partner had to drive back to Chicago to see his daughter. I got REALLY lucky because this guy is really down to earth and nice and well let's admit in the last month I have met some seriously weird guys. He reminds me a lot of Neil Pattrick-Harris's character on How I Met Your Mother. He isn't a womanizer but he dresses well and makes funny comments. He has a friend that lives here and on Sunday when the Packers played the Bears we went into the city to join in on the fun a local bar. I myself know diddly about football and before coming here could not have told you what state the Packers where from... but these people LOVE their football! They get really into it and it was soo awesome that I was here to experience it.

I have to jet off now but I have had a few other adventures I can't wait to share.

1 comment:

Jaggers Brain said...

Samalama... I love that adventures follow you where ever you go. I just want to know how you got into this current job.

Also I would like to know about this cream. Would it work for my skin? Cuz my skin is going crazy over here across the pond.

PS... I miss your face, and you're awesome!


PPS your word verfication word for this was mingin, which is a scottish slang word for gross or disgusting. That makes me happy. (the word.... not being gross or disgusting... in case you needed clarification.)