Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Ain't 'fraid of No Ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last night (Saturday) I went over to my friend Katie's new boutique that is in the historic Lehi Hotel. Awesome right? Exactly! So... Saturday night Katie txt's me and asks me to come and check out the store since they are just a few days from opening. So I went down. When I got there it was just Katie and her little girl Carlie and her baby boy Garrett. Katie showed me around at all the stuff they have for sale in there (good thing I left my wallet at home b/c I would have bought everything!) p.s. the boutique will open in the next few days and the Grand opening will be in Sept. Stay tuned for more on that.....

A few minutes later Katie's business partner came in and said that there where some ghost hunter people coming in to check the place out. We where kind of excited to see if they found anything! (but secretly hoping they didn't)

The ghost hunter peeps came in and walked around then went upstairs to do their thing. Me, Katie & her kids and Ashley waited downstairs. As the hunters came downstairs they told us that they had found something. They said there was a man in the far north corner room that was cheated out of some deal and in the next room there was a school teacher in her mid to late 40's hanging around. Just then baby Garrette laughed and they said, "Oh and she likes the baby." Up until that point Katie and I just thought this was all suspect. But that was a creepy statement. So we decided to go since it was getting late.

When I got to my house I txt Katie to see if she was OK since if I had just heard some ghost lady, real or not, said she liked my baby I would be trippin! PLUS Katie's hubby was out of town. So I offered to come and stay with her.

Katie the kids and I where running a quick errand before going back to her place. We where talking about how weird this all is and what not. As we are driving Katie gets a txt from Ashley saying that the ghost hunter chic says a ghost followed me to the hotel. WTF?!?!?!!?!! I literally lost my breath!

I made Katie take me back to the hotel so I could talk to this lady and get the whole story. At this point I hadn't said 1 word to these people about who I am where I lived etc. they knew I was Samiee a friend of Katie's.

So when we arrived I got out of the car and went straight to them and said OK what's the deal who is this guy and what do you mean he follows me??

GH " Well this man followed you from your house."
Me "My house?"

GH "Ya, tell me about your house."
Me: "Um... what do you mean? It is just a house I live there with my family."
GH "Ya I know that, you have always lived there right? your parents bought it from a local family?"
Me : " Ya, they bought it over 30 years ago."
GH" From who?"
Me: "Well on my block a lot of the houses where built and owned by the same family. In fact this family owns and lives in all but 3 of the houses on my block. My parents bought it from that family in the late 70's."
GH "Hmmmm so this family is still in the area?"
Me: " Ya."

The conversation went on about how a lot of this family is in the area and they have been here for many years and while the ones I know are very nice wonderful people this guy isn't. She tells me that this man is very arrogant and feels "entitled". Apparently he feels like when my house was being built he was cheated in some way. He follows me because he thinks I am "interesting". She said he is a large man... or well thinks of himself as a big imposing guy so he can intimidate people and bully them. This gave me chills! This lady was telling me about my house and the people that live around me. Again, I hadn't said ANYTHING to them about myself. They had no idea who I was or where I was from. This chic also knew that I had just come back from a trip.......*insert twilight theme*

FANTASTIC!! Just what I need some self- entitled douche bag following me around!! At this point it is past midnight so I am freaking out! Here this woman who has never met me and tells me a conceded ghost man follows me around. I don't care if you scare easy or believe in this or not if you where in my shoes you would be trippin too!!!

At this point I bet Katie was reconsidering having me stay at her house!!! HAHA.

I was officially freaked out enough at this point and ready to go. Needless to say I didn't sleep well last night. It isn't easy to sleep when some random stranger tells you a ghost is following you around because he thinks your interesting. Well that's just great! Some living people think I am interesting and they don't follow me around... It's not like I am Paris Hilton or something.

Just and FYI- I am no longer "freaked out". I am not sure that all of this is even true and not sure that I believe it and I am definitely not interested in any kind of personal debate on the matter.

9 comments:

Robyn said...

I would TOTALLY be creeped out.That is crazy. So how long has this ghost dude been hanging around? I think I would tell him to buzz off...nicely :) And yes I am blogstalking you :)

Laena said...

tell your ghost that Aaron still owes me a $100 refund and my 5 video's/books - maybe he'll haunt him for awhile for me. Sounds like he'd be good at that sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

To be completely honest, I would be scared shitless if I were you! Haha but that is a bit ridiculous! I never know what to believe with those stories. Best of luck with you and your buddy ;)

Jaggers Brain said...

Yay!!! Samalama the ghost whisperer! Ha ha ha... seriously though that is freaky.

I wonder if you could kick a ghosts @$$?

SamieeDee said...

YAY! Robyn! I am glad you blogstalk me!according to this lady he has followed me for the last 7 years!

Laena: If I could send him to haunt people I sooo freaking would!! HAHA also I sent you a message on FB about this.....

Quincy! HAHA!! I was scared at first and I still do not know if I truly believe all of it but it is better to be safe than sorry right?

Swera: I don't think I can since I cannot see him...... I would like to keep it that way. I think if I saw him I would crap my pants!

SamieeDee said...

Also... I have decided to call this spirit, ghost, stalker, SPARKY! hahaha

Anonymous said...

OH my Hannah!!! That gave me the willies just reading it. I am totally have goosebumps! I would totally be creeped out. LOL Do you talk to yourself at home, maybe he thinks you are chatting with him.

SamieeDee said...

HAHA Brit I HAVE thought of that!!!!

Sam said...

You can't tell me that you haven't tried talking to this dead perv! If I knew someone was following me around, I would be talking to them! haha maybe I'm just weird. Holy hannah that's... interesting. D: ha