Now I know it seems like sometimes the weird ass things that happen to me are made up....trust me they are not. I sometimes wish they where... but they aren't.
Last night I was telling my Father about how a friend of mine is opening a boutique in the Historic Lehi Hotel and if things go well there I could rent a room to work out of.. He chuckled and gave me a weird look..I asked "What?" "You sound like a hooker." Me... .blink blink..... he continued to chuckle about me telling people I was renting a room at the hotel to work out of... Yup.. that's my Dad! See where I get my sense of humor from? I never had a chance HAHA.
A goal for this summer was to go hiking. Well it is August and sweltering (in between flash flood storms, anxiety causing thunder and the always frightening lightning) so Sarah and I are going hiking Sunday (I really hope we don't die)....... I am going on vacation Monday and I have been looking forward to it since Feb. It would piss me off if I missed it because I was dying in the woods.
Speaking of my vacation..... and thank you for bringing it up... we are now only days away! I am so excited to get away for a few days see my friends, lounge on the beach, and who knows what else!! I hope to come home relaxed and rested so I can tackle the insanity that is my life.....................

2 comments:
Samalama... you are hilarious!
Oh man!!! I love you dad he is a funny guy!
Post a Comment