Monday, November 23, 2009

Holidays are here....

Thanksgiving is just a couple days away. This time of year always goes by too fast and is too quickly forgotten. This year this is what I am thankful for:

* My family. Without family this would be a very lonely very sad world!! I love my parents, my brother and sister and all of my nieces and my nephew. I love those kids like they were my own!!

* My friends. I consider my friends as family and I am soo grateful for all the different people in my life. They make everyday interesting and worth getting out of bed for!

* My training. I am so grateful for the studio and for the martial arts. The people I train with are my family and my friends and they have all helped me through some very very tough times. No matter how bad of a day I have going to the studio always makes me feel better. ALWAYS... I guess there is something about kicking, punching and throwing someone to make you forget all your troubles........imagine that... It also helps that our studio is full of amazing people!!!

*My job. In today's terrible economy I am VERY grateful to have a job. Especially a job that provides great benefits and values its employees. I am ESPECIALLY grateful for my co-workers and my manager. You make coming to work soo much fun!! I know that some of the customers we deal with are straight up CRAZY but they do make for good stories!

This time of year is always a little emotional for me, ok a lot emotional for me. I was fortunate enough to have the love and support from my family and friends after being hospitilized for 3 weeks after my blood clots. My family and friends where there to take me to and from my Dr. appointments, to work and where just there to support me. I know I don't tell them often enough how grateful I am for them.

No comments: