Wednesday, September 17, 2008


I am preparing to test for my 2nd Dan (I do not know when I will test) I have been working dilligentlythese last few weeks on the required forms as well as the forms from my 1st dan. I get a little frustrated b/c of my health issues I am limited in how hard I work, the techniques I do etc. I am not use to these restrictons yet and I am learning what I can and cannot do as I go. My fellow instructors and the students are very supportive and encouraging of my goal but I still feel frustrated. Some weeks are better than others and I just when I am really getting into my training it seems like my body tells me SLOW DOWN take a break just when I am feeling great! Things are definatly improving but it would be nice to know what to expect

No comments: